miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2009

EMINEM - Cleaning Out My Closet (2002)

Cleanin' Out My Closet is a song by American rapper Eminem released in 2002.In the song, Eminem introspectively examines his life reflecting on such topics as his troubled childhood, marital conflicts, and resentful feud with his mother. Eminem underscores his animosity towards her by chanting a hauntingly sarcastic apology in the chorus, claiming "I never meant to hurt you".
Also in the song, he describes how others protest to his lyrics. He expresses the anger that he feels towards his family and how he is better off without them now, and goes on to reassure his audience that his words regarding his mother are not done for the sake of public attention ("now I would never diss my own mama just to get recognition"). "Cleaning out my closet", he was regarding to taking out his anger.




No hay comentarios: